1125 12th Ave South
BE BOLD BETTER: WHAT IT TAKES TO CREATE TRANSFORMATIONAL GIFTS
Two Interactive, Informative and Engaging Workshops
Susan Holt, President & Senior Consultant, Vision Philanthropy Group
Christy Passmore, Senior Advisor, Vision Philanthropy Group
(Presenter Biographies can be viewed HERE)
We invite you to register your Board Chair, Executive Director or CEO, development staff and volunteers to attend an extraordinary workshop that will help jumpstart the conversations and relationships that elevate your organization’s philanthropic culture and raise more major and planned gifts.
The post-pandemic era of philanthropy is out of the starting gate with more questions than answers and oftentimes more challenges than confidence. The non-profit organizations we serve are being pushed to be more, do more and provide more. To meet these challenges, our fundraising efforts must be in sync now more than ever with the noble causes we serve.
Susan Holt and Christy Passmore and their VPG colleagues are focusing their considerable experience (more than 80 years combined and $4 billion raised) on a mission, the art of Bold Asking®, to help non-profits of all sizes discover their boldness, elevate their philanthropic culture and provide them with the tools they need to raise major, principal and planned giving. The session including two highly interactive workshops will incorporate group exercises, practical tips and tools, and focus on:
- Creating a powerful culture of philanthropy for transformational giving
- What is your Bold Vision? Tips for helping everyone on the team get in sync to optimize their Bold message, from executive leaders to board members to staff
- Defining your strategic objectives in major gift messaging
- Powerful partnerships and tools that drive major and planned gifts
- Anatomy of the Bold Ask
- Steps you must use
- Creating your “Signature Language”
- “Bold Listening” habits and skills
- Harnessing the Science of Ritual
- Bringing it all together
- Interactive Group Exercises
- Role Playing
- What’s holding you back from being Bold Better? How to move past it:
- Grit, passion, perseverance and alliances
Bold Asking is a call to action for leaders, boards and development staff to be fully immersed in their causes and have the tools they need to secure the philanthropic resources to realize their Big Vision. When every dollar counts, this session is designed to help take your team from good to great and help keep it there.
Participants will be invited to participate in an anonymous assessment of their organization’s culture of philanthropy in advance of the Super Session and receive insights and tips!